Please consider clicking the "Donate" button below to help cover the payment processing fees for this service (it's about $4 for every $100 given) so we may continue offering this service.
How it works.
1. Click Here to Purchase an eBucks gift certificate. Enter the name and email address of the person you wish to send it to (or your name and email address if you'd like to send the eBucks certificate number to the recipient yourself).
2. Show the eBucks certificate number to the Local Merchant for your payment. The whole amount of the eBucks gift certificate should be used at one local merchant, we will re-imburse the merchant for the eBucks gift certificate and they will give you in-store credit for any remaining funds. If they choose, they may issue the remaining funds in cash.
3. The merchant will redeem the eBucks gift certificate by clicking here. They will enter their company, name, email address, phone number, and the eBucks certificate number and complete the order which will allow us to issue them the money for the certificate.
*Click "Check Balance" below to check the balance and the validity of an eBucks gift certificate number.
* Consider clicking the "Donate" button below to help cover the payment processing fees for this service (it's about $4 for every $100 given)
* Merchants click "Redeem" below to accept eBucks gift certificates as payment. For more detailed instructions for merchants to redeem eBucks gift certificates click here, or call (208) 582-6231 for assistance or to redeem by phone.